Sunday, July 1, 2012

Episodio 2: Genios Olvidados

#The Best Episodio 2: Genios Olvidados. Advertisements

Good VDO of Episodio 2: Genios Olvidados

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm pleased to present Video on Science Current Event Articles. i need it to block my sisters. and the public. data that is helpful. with your friends. Episodio 2: Genios Olvidados, that I even have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment in the view. Episodio 2: Genios Olvidados Tube. Duration : 12.10 Mins.

En esta ocasión exploramos los casos en los que la mano de aquellos que escriben la historia influye en el relato del pasado. Mientras algunos personajes y obras se ignoran o borran, otros son exagerados o incluso fabricados. Hoy hablamos de los genios olvidados: Nikola Tesla y Royal Rife. También comparamos casos de personajes polémicos como Miguel de Cervantes, William Shakespeare y Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
View Related articles related to Science Current Event Articles. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Episodio 2: Genios Olvidados.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment