Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Louise Hay's Heal Your Body Is an Invaluable Source of curative Affirmations

When I came over Louise Hay's Heal Your Body I had been studying science of mind for any years. But I was just actually starting to come to be aware of the exact connections between emotions and bodily ailments. I was a young adult and experiencing severe acne. I hadn't had acne as a teenager. Having placed the utmost point on my looks at that time, the acne onset was a major blow to my ego! I desperately tried all sorts of concoctions, from wives tales remedies to dermatologists and estheticians. I had minuscule to no results. A friend then made me aware of the idea that one must eliminate the basic emotional cause of the bodily manifestation in order to actually get rid of the problem. This is when I decided to purchase Louise L. Hay's Heal Your Body From A-Z!

Science Current Event

In the starting of this book the author explains that even though she was fully aware of the relationship between her idea pattern and her bodily health she was diagnosed with cancer. Because of her knowledge, she was speedily able to recognize that the cancer was due to the pain of having been abused as a young child. She had suppressed this pain and never released the emotions attached to the abuse. The supervene being that the hurt manifested itself as cancer. She speedily began using affirmation to issue and forgive. She then supplanted the negative power surrounding this event in her life by using curative affirmations. She states that the cancer left her body and she never had curative treatment. It's leading to note that you can trace bodily problems to emotional distress and cure the problems straight through addressing the emotional distress. But, if the use of determined affirmations is new to and you have a major curative condition, you should consult a physician while educating yourself on the allowable way to use affirmations. This way you are production an exertion to treat the bodily and the emotional.

After reading Heal Your Body, I idea if she can get rid of cancer I can actually cure acne! Louise Hay put Heal Your Body together sort of like a dictionary. bodily problems are listed in columns in alphabetical order. The next column is the emotion that is the "Probable Cause" for the problem. The final column is titled "New idea Pattern", and contains the health affirmations to use to replace the mental in the "Probable Cause" column. The noted cause for acne is "Not accepting the self. Dislike of the self." Before I began the curative affirmation, I had to reflect on either or not I agreed with the stated cause. I realized I was in a new environment and feeling out of place. I also was going straight through a rough break up which made me feel unattractive. I then began to affirm, "I am a divine expression of life. I love and accept myself where I am right now." I industrialized a healthier view of myself and discovered a natural supplement that ultimately produced the persisting results I desired.

Louise Hay's Heal Your Body is an remarkable reserved supply for curative affirmation, from minor problems to major curative conditions. It's an excellent example of the term metaphysical causations. The term refers to the supervene our thoughts and words have on our life experiences. I began to use the book every time I had a problem. I would also use it to understand other people better. But, the main thing I learned from this book is be more aware of how I react to experiences in an exertion to enhance my farranging health.

my latest blog post Louise Hay's Heal Your Body Is an Invaluable Source of curative Affirmations my latest blog post


No comments:

Post a Comment