Sunday, July 8, 2012

Australia Firestorm 1 of 4 - BBC My Country Documentary

#The Best Australia Firestorm 1 of 4 - BBC My Country Documentary. Advertisements

Good VDO of Australia Firestorm 1 of 4 - BBC My Country Documentary

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am pleased to present Video on Science Current Event Articles. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. information that is useful. with your friends. Australia Firestorm 1 of 4 - BBC My Country Documentary, that I even have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the read. Australia Firestorm 1 of 4 - BBC My Country Documentary Video Clips. Duration : 10.98 Mins.

Australia Firestorm 1 of 4 - BBC My Country Documentary, recorded 03.04.2010 Bushfires are an expected hazard for the people who live in the Australian state of Victoria, but the scale of the weekend's disaster has left everyone shocked. Scientists understand the processes which trigger fires all too well and recent conditions have been shown to be frighteningly perfect. It has been extremely warm with temperatures over 40C. Strong winds have also been blowing from the interior of the continent. "In south-east Australia, bad fire days are associated with the presence of a 'blocking' high pressure system in the Tasman Sea. This brings hot, dry strong wind from the centre of the continent to the south-east," said Andrew Sullivan, a fire researcher with Australia's lead scientific agency, CSIRO. "The high temperatures and dry air experienced throughout Victoria on Saturday resulted in very low fuel moisture content. Combined with the extended rainfall deficit for much of the state, this resulted in tinder-dry fuel that was very easily ignited and very difficult to extinguish." 'Fire weather' The region has been in the grip of the "Big Dry" - the worst drought in a century. Last week, a group of Australian researchers produced a report in which they said a dominant factor behind this extended dry period was a phenomenon known as the Indian Ocean Dipole. This is said to relate to a flip-flop pattern of ocean temperatures found to the west and north of the Australian continent ...
View Related articles associated with Science Current Event Articles. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Australia Firestorm 1 of 4 - BBC My Country Documentary.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment