Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PowerLabs Railgun 3: 100KJ + Railgun Shots with metal armatures.

#The Best PowerLabs Railgun 3: 100KJ + Railgun Shots with metal armatures..
Advertisements

Good VDO of PowerLabs Railgun 3: 100KJ + Railgun Shots with metal armatures.

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am pleased to present Video on Science Current Event. i need it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that's useful. with your friends. PowerLabs Railgun 3: 100KJ + Railgun Shots with metal armatures., that I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment in the view. PowerLabs Railgun 3: 100KJ + Railgun Shots with metal armatures. Tube. Duration : 2.25 Mins.

The PowerLabs Railgun 3.0 Project, assembled in 4 days at Resonant Power Systems in North Carolina. This video depicts the first 3 metal armature tests, at energy levels ranging from 50 to 100KJ, with a peak current of 2.5Mega Amperes+.
View Related articles related to Science Current Event. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share PowerLabs Railgun 3: 100KJ + Railgun Shots with metal armatures..
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment