Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Part 1: Dr. Thienna Demonstrates What a Wall Sit is...

### Science Current Events - Part 1: Dr. Thienna Demonstrates What a Wall Sit is....### Advertisements
The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Part 1: Dr. Thienna Demonstrates What a Wall Sit is....

Do you know about - Part 1: Dr. Thienna Demonstrates What a Wall Sit is...

Science Current Events ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Science Current Events . You see this article for information about a person wish to know is Science Current Events .

How is Part 1: Dr. Thienna Demonstrates What a Wall Sit is...

Part 1: Dr. Thienna Demonstrates What a Wall Sit is... Video Clips. Duration : 10.60 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Science Current Events . Expert Skin Care Author Will Attempt Guinness World Record for Longest Wall Sit Mon, 01 Dec 2008, 14:10:31 EST Edited by Carly Zander SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Dec. 1 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Dr. Thienna Ho, founder of Thienna, Inc., a skin care company that focuses on health, is also the current Guinness World Records' holder for the most sumo squats in one hour. On Saturday, December 20 at 10:00 am PST, she will attempt to break yet another world record for the longest wall sit. The event will take place at World Team USA Gymnasium at: 2575 Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. The current Guinness World Records' holder for the longest wall sit is Rajkumar Chakraborty at 11 hours and five minutes; this record was set at Panposh Sports Hostel, Rourkela, India, on April 22, 1994. "At the age of 41, I must prove to myself that I can do this," Dr. Thienna says. "As a scientific nutritionist, I eat well and live well and these wellness ideals have given me health, strength, and stamina; I am confident that I can break this record." She adds that she is also attempting this record to honor her mother who passed away in 2006 from an autoimmune disease. Dr. Thienna has set a personal goal of 12 hours. During this time, she will sit on an "invisible chair" - her thighs parallel to the floor and her back to the wall. Dr. Thienna explains that no supportive use of hands on thighs is allowed. She expects to engage in some odd behavior during this time that will include pulling on her hair ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Science Current Events . Where you'll be able to offer used in your life. And above all, your reaction is Science Current Events . View Related articles associated with Science Current Events . I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Part 1: Dr. Thienna Demonstrates What a Wall Sit is....


No comments:

Post a Comment